This tab contains options related to securing the Payment Terminal, or restricting its operation.
Require a password to edit the settings
If using restriction options (e.g. ones found in the AVS or General tabs), these settings could be changed back at any time from the Settings screen. Settings access can be restricted by a password, set from this screen.
Passwords set from this screen must:
- Be at least 6 characters long
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 special (non-alphanumeric) character
- Not be a simple keyboard pattern (i.e. not neighboring keys on a keyboard)
- Not be a string of consecutive/identical characters (e.g.
Make sure this password is one that you can remember - the Payment Terminal Services department will not be able to retrieve it later on, and will require resetting your Payment Terminal to remove.